Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Should We Let Them Scurry?

The Republican members of Congress have to answer for their crimes this time. They know it. Why else would they be willing to undermine and throw elections to stay in power?

We have to be committed to putting them in jail. Conveniently they have provided the jails. I anticipate scurrying, that they will try to get away. It's consistent with their character. 

They probably think their billionaire friends will save them and provide them with yachts and private islands to scurry to. Do they even know those people? The congressmen will have lost their utility.

They were tools. But they'll scurry somewhere if they're not so far gone they don't even know they're complete degenerates and criminals. They amass their own fortunes for this reason.

Because they aspire to impunity. We'll face a decision. Do we let them go, let them go but take their money or put them in jail? I'm not a punitive person but they're killers. I say jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment