One thing is clear, Republicans believe in violence, as an article of faith, like Jesus for what that's worth. Not because violence is effective but because they think it's inevitable. They are preemptive people.
I suppose they meant to spank Iran to exert influence. Conquest was not in the cards but Trump and his handlers are morons so, who knows. An idiot would know it's not Venezuela. These are precocious idiots.
People I know who know say Iran was getting the bang without the buck sitting short of having nukes.
Trump changed that calculus. I don't believe in spanking kids, though I've wanted to rough a few up. Spanking adults, humiliating corporal punishment to induce submission, is Trump's personal shit.
Have at it, big boy, interpersonally among your groveling government lackeys. But what kind of a fucking dunce believes it passes as foreign policy? So the message is for everyone that can to get nukes.
That's where Trump has taken us.
No comments:
Post a Comment