I stick with clips of the cultural carnage, with subtitles hoping it won't haunt me later. It isn't working. The Trump shit is ritual. Kash says what? It penetrates your brain, gets burned into the circuits and becomes embedded, the way they want to embed authority, privilege and racism everywhere.
This stuff is damaging. In a better situation it could be left to pros, priests or PhDs, maybe, who would interpret it for us. Counsel us, perhaps, so that we could react appropriately or protect ourselves. But I think we've been co-opted, adding energy to the madness. Sometimes I think we should roll over.
Let the world see what they stand for with no one else to blame, not that they wouldn't try and the acolytes would buy it anyway by the nature of ritual. They're wired for it. What I'm experiencing isn't healthy and I don't know what to do. The madness is overwhelming, a form of human sacrifice.
No comments:
Post a Comment