Republicans aren't getting tired of rape and pillage the way one would expect. No satiety, so I suppose we're looking at hedonic destruction that might have started in a desire for retribution but morphed into pure enjoyment.
Not that there isn't someone in the background capable of organized thinking and intent, the super-rich. They are on-board with watching our society be destroyed. They decided they can weather it and they will rule over the ruins.
Maybe the worst of all possible worlds is being made. Donald isn't a don, if you buy the mafia metaphor, he's a goon, and the government is populated with enforcers and thugs. A goonocracy, I guess, with goonocrats at the top.
The super-rich are not goons. But they might have converted to end-times fantasism, in there with their evangelical allies. Not wanting to see Jesus or believing He is coming. they are volunteering to stand in. I say they're all Satan.
No comments:
Post a Comment