Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Shithead Wins in Ohio

Unrepentant degenerate J. D. Vance has won in Ohio, cementing that state's status as a redneck hellhole. There are also many reactionary Catholics in Ohio so Vance, a convert, is appropriate there too. I read his book which was garbage. My Amazon review shows I saw through Vance's scam early. 

I'm proud of that. 

He's the cream, he thinks, who rose to the top but he's a turd that floats, a floating turd, too dumb to see that his Mamaw was bigoted scum. I saw it, when he didn't. Mamaw's line on Vance's sister's husband was 'he's a saint' which is, of course, her version of the old slur about the 'cult of the saints.'

A slur against Catholics. So Vance is a cultist. 

Several times over, taking it up the ass from Trump and Thiel, from the latter maybe literally. We don't know what went on in private. As Tucker likes to say I'm only asking the question. Other questions arise. How degraded will he be in action. Jordanesque, like another Ohioan? High bar, there.

Or low, depending on how you look at it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment