Thursday, November 10, 2022

The Weekly Sack of Shit Returns

I gave up on my Weekly Sack of Shit series because it couldn't capture Republicanism. It was like heralding crushing one termite. Not only was it hopeless it felt counterproductive because it aided the illusion that something had been accomplished when nothing had. 

On the other hand, crushing that termite felt good. Thus this week I found myself wanting to crush the termite Ron DeSantis. I suspect he's a termite queen. A breeder. A propagator. And fertile, just the thing if you want hate rot. Because he's all about one thing, the hate. 

In that spirit I bestow upon Ron the award, for all the good it will do. I never dreamt Republicans could come up with a bigger piece of shit than Bush. I couldn't imagine it, a failure on my part. And they came up with Trump who we know blew the curve. Now we have DeSantis.

A normal person can't imagine the evil he represents. So he carries on eating our house down by breeding hate. He doesn't lower himself to the actual munching, it being beneath him. He has followers for that. But when you lean up against a structural member it might crumble. 

Voting, e. g. Without it the house falls. And it's the work of DeSantis or someone like him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment