Sunday, August 14, 2016

Jeff Secessions

When I read something about some load of shit like Jeff Secessions of Alabama I have to speak out. Jeff (is it Jefferson?) and his fellow Southern apologists are racists. 

Racism is treason. Racism is such a fundamental violation of the constitutional principles and worthy traditions of America it represents a full-out betrayal of the state.

To the extent that racism is a force America is not America. Racism is not an infraction or foul it is a denial of who we are and the basic rights of citizenship and humanity. 

On this I am a fundamentalist. Now Jeff is trying hard to get Donald Trump elected and ensure that they can destroy America with alacrity, something I am against. 

I think a witch-hunt is appropriate but it sounds antagonistic so it will be done legislatively and through public pressure. I will refer this whole thing to higher authority.

I will hand it over to my friend Daniel.

Daniel is higher authority because he is black. Black people have incredible skills at detecting racist code talk and other hypocritical, two-faced bullshit. 

That is, all of the white lies.

I want to go after Jeff Secessions first because I can't stand him and then Tom Cottonmouth. Lying isn't an activity for them but existential, a state of being.

And, yes, boys, I'm calling you traitors. 

Daniel will tease out the details and provide specific instances of racist code talk. We will attack them with these. Meanwhile I am calling for the destruction of Stone Mountain.

It's the famous, Confederate Mount Rushmore.

It makes no sense to have a memorial to traitors. We know how the South invented a mythology about the Civil War to save face. Enough of that. They were all traitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment