Friday, August 12, 2016

Degrees of Dishonor

I hate to see the hard work of Republican legislators be unrecognized. Most of these guys have degrees and I hope and expect that their schools have the sense to be ashamed of them except for Bob Jones and Oral Roberts and Liberty Universities. 

So I am recommending that their degrees be dishonored and revoked. My own alma mater produced John Boehner and he did nothing but comfort the rich and savage the poor for his whole career which, at least when I was there, was not a point of honor. 

Boehner is reputed to be working happily in retirement on a new thing, a porta-bar that will fit Into a golf bag and a nicer one that will go into a golf cart. He was last seen happily swinging a club while smoking and is said to live at the Nineteenth Hole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment