Thursday, December 8, 2016

Incensed

I have the balsam incense out for Christmas and Pandora is streaming holiday music into my house day and night and I'm so aware of how many of the songs in some way owe their existence to someone from the expanding list of embattled and persecuted groups certain un-festive persons are going after with new vigor now that we have a president-elect who makes Scrooge and Potter look like pussycats and Camp Fire Girls. 

My idea is to deprive the right-wingers of all the good things we owe to gays and blacks and Hispanics and Middle Easterners. I guess that includes Apple computers now in addition to a shit-load of songs by Johnny Mathis and Nat King Cole. Aesthetically they will be somewhere reminiscent of a cultural wasteland and I'm pissed enough to go forward with my plan to end the scam and push for raising taxes on the rich folks. 

"OH, MY GOD!" they will scream, but I'm going after their money. It's all they care about anyway--except for the suicidal religious fanatics--and it's the only thing that will get their attention. We'll burn some of their greenbacks on building infrastructure and feeding children and the poor and other insane, wasteful stuff that doesn't get you anything outside of their gated communities. I won't torch them personally but the money is fair game.

No comments:

Post a Comment