Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Only the Young Die Good

Do you ever have the feeling we've worn out our planetary welcome? Some people would say we own the place and can trash it at will, the hooligans. Where do we go from there? 

To jail, you hope, for the hooligans. There's a chance, then, of going somewhere good, as guests. Not somewhere else but we could be good guests, instead of a bunch of rock stars.

Don't get me wrong. I loved Keith Moon and I wish he were still alive, but I wouldn't have wanted him as a roomie. I think I just equated evangelical Christians with Keith Moon. 

They're vandals. Evangelical Christians think it's their right to wreck the world. They think God wants it, maybe. I say lock them up. Possibly, too, they are working for the other guy.

The guy with the little horns.

No comments:

Post a Comment