Sunday, January 20, 2019

Mojo Antimatter and Meltdown

I never got Trump in the first place. I never watched his show. I never saw the mojo. I never saw the power and glory. He seemed weak and pathetic to me.

Mojo isn’t something you buy at a gun show like the white boys try. Or, take the political hacks that lay out their juice by bullying, baiting and grandstanding.

Striving like that kind is mojo antimatter, not only revealing its lack but reducing whatever hope for it or nascent bit of it there is into a puddle and mojo melt.

Trump’s is a pool now, spreading under him everywhere on the White House floors. Donald never understood anything--no learning curve, just fixations and resentments. 

The boy has value, however. He holds up a mirror to America showing us the awful thing we are. Preening, vain, vindictive, pathetic and selfish, Trump is us.

No comments:

Post a Comment