Friday, January 25, 2019

I Love You, But...

Conservatives, I love you but you are shit. You are trash. You suck. You are all going to hell. I tell you this, as a person of conscience, because I love you.

You see, whatever I am it is what you are not. Fundamental to that is a non-racist outlook. I criticize behaviors, not people. I criticize you because you act like sociopathic scum and culture-molesters, killers of Christ and people without morals.

Systematically you seek to deprive others, typically women, children, minorities and the elderly first, of the means and opportunity of (a good) life. I believe they are entitled to this by our laws and customs, including the religious and constitutional precepts you spout on about constantly with dismaying certainty and self-righteousness.

Also, you are so greedy. But I believe you can change. I believe in transformation. I believe in the kind of transformation of one's soul by love which underlies the entirety of the Bible. I believe in the secular principles of equality before the law, enfranchisement and fair play. I believe you can change, in spite of your corruption.

The sooner the better, if you know what I mean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment