Sunday, April 28, 2024

Stop the World He Wants to Get Off

Here's a fantasy for you. Donald Trump has an awakening. A come-to-Jesus moment. A real one, not the bullshit pandering for evangelical votes and pretending he stands for something. Besides himself. 

He drops the con. I don't believe it. That it might happen. I probably wouldn't believe it if I saw it, he's so habitually, compulsively false and insincere. But I'll try because my equilibrium is fucked.

I'm worried sick. Really. There was a story once -- a book, play and movie -- about a guy who lived only for himself and took everything for granted. Finally, he saw the light. What a wonderful thought! 

If nothing else such a reverie reminds us how far gone we are. How fucked we are. That this treasonous piece of shit stands any chance of reelection. When he should be shot. After a fair trial, obviously. 





No comments:

Post a Comment