Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Beyond Meathead

There's a hedge fund or private equity kind of guy out in my neck of the woods. What is it with them? They're rich as shit but still compelled to keep nervously doing stuff. Stirring stuff up. Trying to prove their manhood, is my thinking. This person is positively Muskian. 

A mini-Musk, I might propose, lording it over the locals. And ... why? He buys up land, clears it, nuking lots of beautiful trees, adds overdone (and poorly designed) stone entryways like it's some English royal sort of enclave or something. He put in a shooting facility -- skeet. 

I'm awaiting the fox and hounds thing or whatever. I can't imagine what is next. What can these people possibly have left to prove? But look at Musk. So insecure and needy he has to constantly cause trouble and throw his weight around. God save us from these rich guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment