Thursday, July 27, 2023

A Cup of Joe

I don't know where it came from and how we got here but we need more Joe. I'd vote for Biden if he were bedridden and he's given us something to mull over, like where the fuck has this kind of leadership been for so long? How hard was it, to own something so good? 

There was that legacy of Roosevelt which I suppose lasted through Kennedy and (yuck) Johnson but was MIA thereafter. And, I mean, why? This is fucking us. It defines Democrats. And it's all, pardon me, wonderful. Compassionate. Inclusive. Practical and pragmatic. 

I'm curious about the workings of the White House and I hope there's a whole committed group of influential people there who are all-in on it but right now we have Joe. He's doing it, it's happening and I'll let his fucking dog bite me if it will keep it up and running. 

No comments:

Post a Comment