Friday, July 28, 2017

Not Ready for Prime Time but Suitable for Work

I was concerned about the strong language I sometimes use in my satirical, incredible backwater of a blog but now I know I'm okay because Anthony Scaramucci has cut loose all over the place in a phone conversation with a journalist and even about Steve Bannon going down on himself. 

I feel relieved and downright unshackled when it comes to calling Trump and his allies dickheads, reptiles, scumsuckers, primates and loathsome, reprehensible, degraded, unprincipled and self-serving slime. Donald seems a bit bogged down in his Augean Stable-phase these days. 

Let's cut him a break and enjoy the show but it's not for children. It is, however, de facto suitable-for-work since all of this output is on-record and unofficially, tacitly and informally U.S. Government-approved and paid for by us. These people are our employees and these are the new standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment