Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Shill Game

I'm a liberal Democrat and I find myself thinking about things like honor. It sounds strange and Middle Eastern or Medieval, with hints of duels and dependent women. 

So let's call it integrity: the idea that if someone has a job, for example, they are renting out bodies and brains, parts of themselves not including their souls.

But it's a buyer's market for souls these days. People give them away. And those most eager to unload their souls call themselves true believers and conservatives.

They are nothing but shills for the evil interests of money and power. They have no honor or integrity. I will duel with them, that's what I will do. I'll call them on it.

Choose your weapons, you cowards! Better yet, at my insistence and for my protection, we'll do paintball guns at thirty paces. I'll plaster their asses with color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment