Saturday, April 4, 2015

The Flying, Spiraling Zucchini

Curiosity is such a cool thing. It assumes openness. I had some old zucchini in the house and it was time for the compost for them which, at my place, means I hurl them out into the field. 

The question is: can you spiral a zucchini? I put this one out there, for solicitation of input, and I'll see if there is a web presence on it later, a zucchini-hurlers anonymous or instructions or a wiki.

Maybe there's something in the Bible about it, obliquely, in which case Tom Cotton and the Jesus coalition will want to have their say, that authority being absolute and unassailable and sure.

Why didn't these people become Ministers? Isn't that where the belong? Perhaps they are. Stealth Ministers, their sheep's cloak. Someday they will be exposed, if we aren't beyond hope.

Meanwhile, in spite of their opposition, I can afford to be curious. I insist on being curious. I love to be curious. May I stay curious forever, and you with me. It's so much a part of being human.

No comments:

Post a Comment