Friday, May 6, 2016

Horror

Let's view it as a learning opportunity. I didn't know it was Ted Cruz who really terrified me until he quit, for example. He's a horror greater than which it is impossible to imagine. 

I couldn't have thought up someone as terrifying as Cruz. I still can't and he actually exists. I can't comprehend the horror of Ted Cruz. The other guy, the survivor--what's his name?

The presumed nominee is kind of a joke. Republicans have such a thirst for tabloid entertainment. In this series, Survivor: The Republican Primaries, what-his-name has won.

The final ceremony, coronation, or whatever awaits. And a general election version may be in the works. Couldn't we stick them on an island? The winner could then rule that.

Puerto Rico? Running our country is an important job, we seem to have forgotten. But maybe Cruz's or some God will pity us and we will survive this mess, not that we deserve to.

No comments:

Post a Comment