Wednesday, November 2, 2016

I need a break.

I'm trying to plan for the electoral outcome, whatever it is, and the only thing that's clear to me is that the process has been traumatic. Trump has threatened not to honor the result, which I don't think he will do but it's more red meat for his barbarians. And the Republicans are openly plotting how to cripple our government for Hillary's entire presidency, assuming she will win. 

You see, this is what happens. 

I intended to write about an escape and a break and I'm instantly sucked into the Republican vortex of insanity. The truth is that I think they are evil but that evil is a normal, naturally-occurring and inevitable thing. Educated people understand this and are on their guard but Rambo movies won't get you there and the Rambo and NASCAR factions are powerful among the Republicans. 

I'll say it again, I need a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment