Tuesday, October 1, 2019

“Scum” and “Animals” Now Approved Presidential Language

I have long called Republicans “scum” thinking it was an accurate and irreplaceable descriptor but wondering if it wasn’t unacceptably strong and vivid language. The President’s use of the term has reassured me of its propriety, allowing that he himself used it unjustly in spouting off, as is his habit, but we are accustomed to that by now.

“Animals” is one I hadn’t employed. But, hearing it used by the President, I instantly recognized how it applies to Herr Donald and his family of thugs and crooks. I would never have brought it out myself but it is obviously okay and I think it suits the Trumps well, in their bottomless greed and degraded, selfish, aggressive, cruel and primal behaviors.

No comments:

Post a Comment