Monday, May 15, 2017

On the Origin of Speciousness

I find that I have more in common with my dog than I do with Donald Trump, not that I deny his humanity. My dog is so utterly authentic and Donald is so utterly not. His humanity is hidden and unreachable. 

That is, assuming there is some humanity there somewhere.

And I don't speciously declare Donald to be specious. What is clear is that the concepts of truth and accuracy exist for him in the meta-world of his will, and that he's both aware that it's all bullshit and not. 

Bullshit is on a higher plane of truth for Trump and only losers and mere mortals limit themselves to the constraints of factuality and reality so bullshit is the better truth of Donald's indomitable ego.

He couldn't be better positioned to expand the scope of this parallel, bullshit world. It has ensnared all of us, to a degree, no matter what we believe, because it unavoidably affects the circumstances of our lives.

I think I will go and play with my dog now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment